Thursday, January 12, 2012

It's Time

Or rather, it's almost time. I must say that I'm so lucky to have the job that I have and the clients that I have. So many of them are so special to me. I love my work. Over the past eleven months I've worked my little tush off, paid my dues, and earned my wings. 2011 has been a great year with so many blessings (in the least Christian sense).  But  I am TIRED and burnt out. Friends, and I mean friends not just coworkers, thank you for carrying me through and helping me push through the past few months. 

2 very full and hectic days remain between me and my much needed R&R and a bit of adventuring. For the next 3 weeks I will fill my days with as much culture as I can take in, lots of yummy food and some rays of sun. I hope that you will enjoy reading my blog and following me as I take this voyage.

I've added this video that my friend Stacy posted that has a very personal message of love and hope that I wish more people could understand. Please enjoy it with me. It's time...

 

No comments:

Post a Comment